It is getting to be that time of year once again. Here are a few ideas that could you save time and money:
- Cleaning gutters & downspouts
- Replacing your furnace filter
- Disconnecting hoses from outside taps & turning off the water
- Insulating any outdoor pipes or taps
- Checking doors & windows for gaps will help save costs
- Caulking or weatherstripping around problem areas such as doors or windows
- Covering po... read more.
Also on this list we are the #1 out of 142 in terms of Personal Freedom. We are 6th overall on the Properity end which is based on Economy, Education, Health, Safety, Security, Entrepreneurship & Opportunity, and Governance.
According to a survey from Statistics Canada less than half of Canadians have an emergency kit at home. This includes Canadian's aged 15 and up across the 10 provinces.
Pop by our office in Suter Brook and grab some FREE pumpkins while quantities last!
- November 2015 (3)
- October 2015 (6)
- September 2015 (1)
- August 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- June 2015 (1)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (2)
- February 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (2)
- September 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (1)
- June 2014 (2)
- May 2014 (1)
- March 2014 (5)