Lowest price Condo, #102-1209 Howie....$115,000
Well it's that time of the year again. Metro Vancouver homeowners have become accustomed to substantial increases on their tax notices.
Vancouver is one of those cities that has everything that you could be looking for, here are some things to make you think about why it's so diverse and interesting:
- More than half of school aged children were raised speaking at least one other language than English.
- The most common languages spoken in this city are Punjabi, Italian, French, Filipino, and Spanish.
- In May 2014 it was reported that the... read more.
34th Annual Coquitlam Christmas Craft Fair 2014
Saturday Dec.6th 10am-4pm
Sunday Dec.7th 11am-4pm
Seniors & Children $1.25
On Tuesday November 11th, 2014 there are a lot of public Remembrance day events going on throughout the cities:
- Where: Confederation Park Cenotaph – Willingdon Ave & Penzance Dr
- Time: 10:30 a.m. parade (from Safeway parking lot – 4440 Hastings St), 10:45 a.m. ceremony starts
- Where: Bonsor Park Cenotaph – Imperial St & Nelson Ave
- Time: 10:30 a.m. parade (from Legion #83 – 52... read more.