- The rich history of the city from when it all began in the year 1886 when the first train arrived.
- Port Moody is known as the "City of Arts" - plenty of art shows, museums, and festivals to get to experience.
- The beautiful Rocky Point Park: full of fun activities, restaurants, picnic areas, and the Pacific Ocean right in front of your eyes.
- Sticking to the theme of parks - Bert Flinn park, great trails for walking and breathtaking green scenery
- Reed Point Marina - not far from Rocky Point Park (where you can also launch your boat) but at Reed Point you can launch your boat and keep it docked if you are a member of the marina, docked right on the Pacific Ocean.
Call today to have a look at available inventory in the Port Moody area.