Vancouver is one of those cities that has everything that you could be looking for, here are some things to make you think about why it's so diverse and interesting:
- More than half of school aged children were raised speaking at least one other language than English.
- The most common languages spoken in this city are Punjabi, Italian, French, Filipino, and Spanish.
- In May 2014 it was reported that the most expensive home in Vancouver was 35 million dollars.
- In 1971 a world wide known non-governmental environmental organization, Greenpeace started in Vancouver and is now a global company with offices all over the world.
- Many big companies either find Vancouver to be a good place to have an office such as Microsoft or this was the place of where their company started such as Lululemon.