- A $20 billion dollar investment for affordable housing for low income families, disabled citizens, seniors, and hard workers trying to join the middle class.
- Liberals plan to remove the GST on capital investments in affordable rental housing to "increase and substantially renovate the supply of rental housing" across Canada.
- There will be inventory of government-owned land to see if it can be used for affordable homes.
- A new version of the Home Buyers' Plan that allows Canadians impacted by "sudden and significant life changes" to buy a house without tax pentality.
- It is the the plans to mandate the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation and the new Canada Infastructure Bank to "provide financing to support the construction of new, affordable rental housing" for middle and low-income Canadians.
For more information: www.liberals.ca